Thursday, September 2, 2010

Welcome


Welcome to a place where information and resources for reading and writing with young children will be shared.  As we start off the school year, I will post information that can help you get the most out of what’s happening at the Corinna School in literacy.  The classroom is an exciting place where all children are involved in learning through reading and writing.  Perhaps your child comes home and says, “We did Daily 5 today!” or “we are working on building our stamina.”  While this sounds funny, your child is trying to explain what is happening in reading or writing workshop.  My goal is to provide you with information about what is happening in the classrooms, post helpful links, and give support to help learning be fun.  Join in and subscribe to Learning for ME!

1 comment:

Spike said...

Sheila, I'm impressed you've created your blog for your classroom. It's all new to me, but I'm thinking I might as well orient it towards my classroom.
Dale